Ever wanted to try your hand at making your own infused treats, but never really knew where to start or what to use? It can be daunting navigating the world of "green" cuisine so we're here to provide some quick and easy recipes to help build some confidence in the canna-kitchen! For optimal results we recommend using the Pulsar Herbal Chef Electric Butter Infuser or it's convenient stovetop versions with these recipes for maximum extraction and flavor!
Basil Herb Butter
A delicious and simple spread that can accompany anything from steaks to toast, this basil-infused herb butter is sure to be a hit at any gathering. For a different experience try experimenting with various herbs, such as rosemary or thyme and discover what flavors are your favorite!
- ¼ cup basil leaves, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- Place chopped basil leaves, herbs and garlic in the bottom of any Herbal Chef Butter Infuser.
- Add butter, lemon juice, salt, and sugar
- Refer to the directions for the butter infuser you chose
Vanilla Gorilla Tincture
Patience is the key ingredient in this potent tonic, but the wait is definitely worth it. Packed with vanilla and herbs, this extract develops another smooth layer of richness when infused with bourbon or rum and only requires a few drops to deliver it's effect!
- 8 oz. airtight, dark glass bottle or jar
- 7 Vanilla Beans
- 1 Cup bourbon or rum canna tincture
An old-fashioned favorite with a little twist, these brownies are sure to be the "bomb" at any gathering!
- 1¼ C (237mL) unsweetened cocoa
- ½ C cannabutter (room temperature)
- ½ C vegetable shortening (room temperature)
- 4 eggs
- 1¾ C white sugar
- ½ C flour
- 1½ C chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 2 tsp espresso powder (optional)
- 2 tsp vanilla gorilla* (recipe displayed above)
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 325°.
- Grease 9x13” pan, line with parchment paper, grease parchment paper.
- Cream butter, shortening, cocoa, and espresso powder together on medium speed. When smooth, beat in eggs, one at a time, at low speed. Add vanilla gorilla. For a less potent brownie, substitute with vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt. Whisk to combine. Add to cocoa butter and stir until just blended.
- Pour batter into baking dish. Bake 30-35 minutes. Do not overbake. Brownie Bombs should be gooey. Let cool, remove from pan, and cut into bars.
These are just some of the ways we like to infuse! Tell us in the comments below what your go-to recipe is! #EnjoyHigherCulture